Pets are collectible creatures in Moomin Move found everywhere. Their main task is to help you to do different tasks during your adventure. Only the current active pet will be doing tasks. You can level up your pet to make it stronger and better at doing tasks.
|Name||Rarity||Element||Base Catching Probability|
You are able to find pets everywhere around the Moomin valley. Pets like certain elements and can be found the easiest around their preferred element. When you encounter a pet, you may have multiple attempts to capture it before it runs away.
- Once you find a pet, touch the pet to begin your attempt to catch it.
- The pet will appear in front of you
- Tap the pet
- A crate will appear and try to keep the pet inside it.
- If you are successful, the crate will capture the Pokémon. Watch out, though— Pets can break free from the crate, or even escape.
Collecting chance is displayed on the bottom left of the screen. If you don’t want the pet, you can leave the encounter by tapping the map icon on the top right.
Leveling Up your Pet
Pets are leveled up using pet food. The more you level up your bet the better it gets at activities.
Pets can be leveled up to every 10 lever mark, but then require another pet of the same kind that is on the same level. These pets can be combined to reach a higher level. Your pet’s appearance changes every 10 levels.
Pets have many useful activities they can do:
- Collects Weekly walk meters for you
- Break rocks
- Breaks rocks for group challenges
- Collects coins for you
- Collects energy for you
Every pet has stats that determine how good the pet is at doing certain tasks:
- Strength determines how effectively your pet assists you in the “break rocks” group challenges
- Speed determines how long of a distance your pet can walk for you
- Agility determines how many berries your pet can collect for you
- Luck determines how many coins your pet can collect for you
Pet mood defines how happy and effective your pet is. You can increase your pet’s happiness by walking or leveling up your pet.
Pet food is used to level up your pets. The higher your pet level is the more pet food you need to level it up.
Pet food can be obtained in many different ways:
- Selling pets give you pet food. The amount of pet food you receive is determined by your pet’s level.
- Crafting petfood. Pet food can be crafted using two recipes:
- 10 Orange fish, 10 blue fish, 10 purple fish -> 500 pet food
- 10 flies, 10 fire ants, 10 pinkybuzz -> 500 petfood
- Weekly walk rewards. Weekly walks reward chests give you pet food. The higher your weekly walk level is, the more pet food you’ll get.
- Purchasing pet food using rubies. There are 3 different packages of pet food you can buy:
- 15 Rubies -> 1000 petfood
- 75 rubies -> 5500 petfood
- 300 rubies -> 22 000 petfood