Sometimes you might want to change phone, change login method or a login method is unavailable. On such occasion you can consider the following actions:
Problem with Google Play / Facebook login.
- Restart the game to make sure it does not work. Make sure the game is updated from the store to the latest version.
- If your phone is the same as when you created the profile, try guest login as it might be still linked to your current account.
- If you still can’t login to your old account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message in Moomin Move Facebook with the following information:
- What login method you are using.
- Your name in game.
- If you do not have added an support email in game, tell us some details about your profile so we can verify you.
- You will receive username and password to your email, which you can use in the bottom method named “login”.
- Now that you have logged in, we recommend that you change your username and password in the game settings menu. Settings menu can be found in the top right corner of your screen by pressing the arrow, then the cogwheel and then the button about login in the popup. Your username is not visible to other players.